Becoming more aware (a prayer of gratefulness)

Thank you God for the growing awareness That you are everywhere

You are the force that animates every fiber of my being

But not just my being

Or all humans

But all of creation

Nothing exists apart from your creative power 

And the force of life you give it


The energy of the cosmos is the same

As the energy in my cells

In my molecules

In my quarks


So You are always with me

No shouting or striving to get Your attention

Just to be still

And know You are God


To breathe in and breathe out with gratefulness

For lungs filled with oxygen

Sustaining me for another few moments

Every breath a gift A reason to praise


You are in all things and you have given me existence

Life

Consciousness

Awareness of beauty

Ability to act 

It is all so good

Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing happens the same way twice

The Shack